1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are you a PlayStation Plus subscriber?

Discussion in 'PS4' started by Valos, May 9, 2015.

1. Valos

Valos Well-Known Member

We all know that PS+ is pretty much mandatory on PS4 if you wish to play online at all, so unlike with PS3 you don't have much of an option there. But the Instant Game Collection really makes it worth it, especially if you got either a PS3 or a Vita still stashed in somewhere so that you may enjoy those free games as well.

But not everyone plays online games to begin with, so I just wanted to ask if you guys are PS+ subscribers or not? And if not, why is that?

2. Regex

Regex Member

I was ps+ subscriber for 3 years on the PS3.

It was worth it. For $50 I had a constant stream of new content and games. I literally did not have enough time to play them all which was good to have a wide selection of content. The longer you were a member the more the content added up. After a year I had to upgrade my ps3 hard drive to 500 gb and a year later it was full again!

Now that is alot of games.

3. Joker

Joker Well-Known Member

Yeah, for 1 year.

4. Dr4gonCl5ws

Dr4gonCl5ws Well-Known Member

Yeah, I am. It's worth it if you game a lot, but I don't much anymore so it was kind of a waste of money.

5. Alchemist

Alchemist Member

I'm a PS Plus subscriber, I have been for the past few years, ever since I made the plunge and bought myself a PS3 console.

I must admit though, if it wasn't for the free monthly games though, I probably wouldn't be a subscriber, just because I don't really play online games too often, I wouldn't get the most out of it.

6. Zaiva

Zaiva Member

I've been a PSPlus subscriber for years, it's worth it in my opinion, although I don't see why people would pay monthly, it works out cheaper for the year and the free games are an awesome addition to have.

I love using the store though to buy indie games or DLC packs which are released for the games I own. It's always nice to be able to access the store to see what news games are on offer. They have great sales too throughout the year and you can get some really cheap games which are awesome.