1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best gaming computer?

Discussion in 'Laptops, Tablets and Smartphones' started by Lars, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Lars

Lars Member

I like Dell/Alienware for gaming computers but they are so expensive. What's your favorite gaming laptop or computer?

2. t3cho

t3cho Well-Known Member

Alienware are currently the top sell gaming computers. Also if you buy the Kingston Ram which works on =3000 Mhz then you must be the luckiest gamer guy .

3. Shock

Shock Pro

The best gaming computer is gonna be one you build. You can build a really powerful one for 400-500 bucks easy, if you know how to put the parts together.

4. Livid

Livid Pro

Alienware is overpriced trash in my opinion, just buy parts and make your own or if you're not comfortable with that I recommend CyberPower PC or iBuyPower.

5. Tammy

Tammy Well-Known Member

Alienware absolutely is the best gaming computer but it your pocket is limited, you can build your own PC with very good configuration.

6. 4our

4our Member

THIS! :)
    First of all, and I feel I need to mention this, you have to get a PC for gaming, not a laptop! Many are playing games on their laptops, which is fine, but they are quite limited...
    You need to choose the best CPU (I'd go with the 4-GHz Intel Core i7), an even better video card (Nvidia GeForce GTX, I so recommend these!), lots of RAM (at least 16 GB), and even though not many mention this, you also need a big enough HDD with at least 500 GB of space!

7. May

May Active Member

Like others said, Alienware is the best, but be ready to spend some serious cash.

8. christian

christian Well-Known Member

The Steam Machine X comes with Valve’s long-touted Steam OS, which has been built from the ground up to encourage users to think about their living room as a place where PCs and consoles can live side-by-side without fighting for the dominant spot in gamer’s hearts everywhere.

9. Alchemist

Alchemist Member

I'd definitely recommend building your own gaming setup. It's easier to customize to your own personal needs, and would probably cost you less than a stock setup.

It's not hard to learn how to build a pc, so even if you have very little to no knowledge already, it won't take you long to figure out.

10. Chrisk

Chrisk Well-Known Member

I believe the best gaming computer is a computer you build yourself. You can get a lot more out of it and for a cheaper price. I've always built my own PC's and glad it's not that complicating because I've built some really cool gaming rigs over the years.