1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Tablets For 2015

Discussion in 'Laptops, Tablets and Smartphones' started by wadebyte, Apr 7, 2015.

1. wadebyte

wadebyte Active Member

Today it seems everyone wants a tablet. There are so many brands and models to choose from, where do you start. Here is a list of the Best Tablets For 2015 from TechRadar.

1. iPad Air 2
    2. Samsung Galaxy Tab S
    3. Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet
    4. Nexus 9
    5. iPad mini 3
    6. iPad mini 2
    7. Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
    8. Google Nexus 7
    9. iPad Air
    10. Lenovo Yoga 10 HD+

TechRadar Article

2. Shock

Shock Pro

The Nexus 9 looks pretty sharp. Interesting how the iPad mini 2 is on that list. I got a Windows 8.1 (not RT) tablet for 80 bucks brand new on eBay.

3. thavented

thavented Active Member

I have an iPad Air and a Galaxy Tab and they're both pretty awesome. I think my next tablet will be the Nexus 9. It looks nice and I think it will perform well. But then again, I might just blow some money on a Surface.

4. muamer

muamer Member

My opinion is that this 4 are the best tablets:
    1. iPad Air 2
    2. Samsung Galaxy Tab S
    3. Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet
    4. Nexus 9

5. christian

christian Well-Known Member

After Apple ipad pro, the Dell Venue 8 7000 wins for the best Android tablet. This $399 slate features a sharp 8.4-inch, 2560 x 1600-pixel display. The premium Lollipop Android tablet operates is super slim, measuring only 6mm thin. The best part; it'll last all day. On the Laptop Mag Battery Test, it endured for 10 hours.