1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bitcoins

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by posiimage, Apr 10, 2015.

1. posiimage

posiimage Active Member

Bitcoin program is everywhere. You can buy from major sites now. I still don't get how you can use virtual money though. It doesn't seem legit.

2. Shock

Shock Pro

The concept is legit but there are a lot of scammers out there.

I was on the Bitcoin train when they were new, but I haven't dealt with them for a long time.

3. itzy

itzy Member

There are so many other virtual coins / virtual money out there, it's crazy! I'm not even sure Bitcoin is the most popular virtual currency.
    In fact, not too long ago, history was made: the first house ever purchased with virtual money! A guy from Romania bough an entire house for 55,000 M-Coins. Isn't that crazy? (here's the link to the news, but I doubt you'll understand more than I did LOL!)

4. Shock

Shock Pro

I think Bitcoins are the most popular, but yeah there are hundreds of other virtual currencies out there. I have no idea how it all works, and I don't want to lol.

5. Anjii

Anjii Pro

Hmm I wouldn't be sure what was the best of if it was really worth what is was supposed to be.

There doesn't seem to be that buzz around Bitcoins anymore, I'd be worried they are dying out!

6. Tammy

Tammy Well-Known Member

I love it's characteristic : you can't get your money back when you had sent. This is really smart and totally true ! Why does Paypal try their best to protect the "sending person" (dispute, recharge, hold, limit...) while they let their accounts hacked or even they intent to scam someone else !

7. Shock

Shock Pro

Smart I guess, but "totally true" what? I mean PayPal does their best to protect the buyer, because in most cases the seller is the one scamming.

8. EthererumTaca

EthererumTaca New Member