1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Change in SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Jessica Johansson, May 2, 2017.

1. Jessica Johansson

Jessica Johansson Well-Known Member

What are you feeling the changing in seo now a days, please share your view ?

DOA likes this.
  2. Chrisk

Chrisk Well-Known Member

I think the changes in SEO are great. They are making it harder for the 'cheaters' to not be able to cheat their way to the top. They now recognize keyword stuffing and now backlinks have to be of good quality instead of quantity. This will be great for people who are truly producing great quality content to be seen on the first page of search engines. Which will help rid some of the ad infested spammy websites that cheated their way up the ladder. I think in the coming years it will get better and better for SEO and harder for the ones that are just trying to get a dollar.

3. Jessica Johansson

Thanks, Great Explanation. Now a days How to Get Good Quality Backlinks ?? Share your view ?

4. doane

doane Ace

Backlinks: Quality or Quantity
    All people wants backlinks - and lots of them.
    This is because they are more connected with other sites makes it quicker for crawlers to find you, but is this always a good thing? I should say, Not necessarily.!!

5. Jessica Johansson

Ok, Then what will do ?

6. wins sol

wins sol Member

thanks for shearing

7. Jessica Johansson

Ok, Got It, Thanks for replying..