1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comodo Firewall

Discussion in 'General Software' started by thavented, Apr 19, 2015.

1. thavented

thavented Active Member

I've been using Comodo's Firewall for years and I think it's one of the best free firewalls out there. Comodo's award-winning firewall protects you from the viruses, malware, and hackers. It takes over the tasks of the default Windows utility. It has a very modern interface and offers enhanced protection via an up-to-date cloud database.
    • Blocks all Internet attacks
    • Monitors in/out connections
    • Manages traffic on your PC
    • Secures all connections when you are online
    Download it free from Comodo

How To Properly Configure Comodo Firewall

2. wadebyte

wadebyte Active Member

I've also been using the free version of the Comodo Firewall. I have that teamed up with Avast as my anti-virus. It works and it doesn't weigh down the system. Why should I pay for something that I can get for free and that works just as well.

3. meltair

meltair Active Member

Comodo Firewall is one of the best firewalls out there. I have been using it on all my systems for many years without any problems. They are constantly updating it so it is always running with peak performance. The best thing is it's free. This video does a great job in telling you how to set it up.