1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you buy new or used games for your play station?

Discussion in 'PS4' started by GuyMan, Apr 16, 2015.

1. GuyMan

GuyMan Member

I've been called a snob several times in the past for not wanting to buy anything else than NEW games, because, well... you never know who scratched the thing before giving it back to the store! However, I was in search of Soul Calibur a few weeks back and, frankly, everyone told me it was sold out so I ended up getting a used one. Which, despite my expectations, actually works! And it was cheaper too, if it counts.
    So, does anyone else here buy used games?

2. Livid

Livid Pro

I usually buy a used game only if it's a GOOD bit cheaper, or a game I might beat then never play again.

3. coinkydink

coinkydink Member

I am not a big gamer myself, so for me it's all the same. As long as it works...
    However, I imagine that for someone with a true passion for gaming... buying second hand items is out of the question! It's the personal collection of games that makes a person a real, true gamer! At least I think so :p

4. Tammy

Tammy Well-Known Member

I have PS3 and intending to sell it to upgrade to PS4. Of course, I'd like to buy the new one. Then I can upgrade or crack freely.

5. Shock

Shock Pro

I buy used because it's just common sense. I can get gently used games for 50-80% off normal price easy.

6. Smith

Smith Member

I don't have a PS of my own, but I do own a few games, for the PC. And, what I can tell you is that used games are just as good! Of course, always be careful when buying used and look on the back of the CD/DVD, if it's scratched, ask for another one.