1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you have issues with promoting NSFW material?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Valos, May 9, 2015.

1. Valos

Valos Well-Known Member

Some people have their own reasons, be they moral or otherwise, for not getting into adult/NSFW (Not Safe For Work) material either via affiliate networks or as their own content. Personally I have been working in the adult industry for few years now and I must say it's really good money!

But how about you? Do you stay clear from this type of material? If yes, what are your reasons for it? I'm not trying to start a fight here, everyone can do what they prefer, but I'd just like to know why this is such a controversial niche out of all the possible ones.

2. somebody1982

somebody1982 Active Member

I have no problems promoting adult materials and I have made a lot of my money over the last 2-3 years from adult affiliate programs. To me, if it is legal and it pays well I am willing to promote it.

My favorite things to promote are adult dating and enlargement programs and supplements. I usually focus on international traffic. I have tried to promote cams, video on demand(VOD) and pay sites but I haven’t had as much luck making money with those.

3. Shad0wz

Shad0wz Active Member

I stay away from it. I work with Google Adsense and they are very strict about NSFW content. So I avoid it all together.