1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite in Between Laptops & Tablets

Discussion in 'Laptops, Tablets and Smartphones' started by Jessica Johansson, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Jessica Johansson

Jessica Johansson Well-Known Member

Which is your Favorite Device in Between Laptops & Tablets ?

2. Chrisk

Chrisk Well-Known Member

Are you asking what do I like better between Laptops or a Tablet? If so, I prefer a laptop. I love my laptop a lot and use it in the bedroom when I lay down. I feel like tablets can be limited and the one tablet I did own broke fairly quickly. So, overall I just prefer a laptop as it's portable enough for my needs.

3. Asadullah

Asadullah Member

I'd say laptop for sure. Tablet is also a good choice. But it looks weired when you speak up on a call. Laptop is better yhen tablet as it is portable like a tablet and its battery is also better. As well as working on laptop is easier as compare to the tablet. One more thing is typing keyboard. You can type faster in laptop as compare to tablet.

4. Silent

Silent Member

I will also go with laptops. Simple reason as they are faster then the ipad or tablet. It is easier to browse on laptop than on tablet. And if you have to make some files for your office work in MS office, laptop would help you make it easier. but tablet will engage your most of time. hence laptops are better.

5. Jessica Johansson

Jessica Johansson Well-Known Member

Ok, Thanks for sharing your view.