1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite retro or classic game?

Discussion in 'Other' started by Hanson, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Hanson

Hanson Member

I really liked Mario and Sonic games back in the day, especially arcade games. These games always bring back great memories, even now whenever I play them on Steam. What are your favorite retro or classic games to play? What games did you play as a child?

2. Beverly

Beverly Member

I loved playing Donkey Kong, PacMan and games like CastleVania. Also played a wrestling game on the Nintendo console with my brothers. I really liked that game a lot. :)

3. DanK89

DanK89 Member

Mario and Sonic would get my vote as well. However I also really enjoyed Duck Hunting, I actually still remember that as a child and it may have been the first game I ever played.

4. Shock

Shock Pro

Old school Spyro the Dragon, Crash Bandicoot, Mortal Kombat, Tekken, Donkey Kong, and Super Mario are my favorites.

5. Livid

Livid Pro

Golden Eye, Thief, Gain Ground, Golden Axe, Altered Beast, and Bananza Bros are some of my all time favorites.

6. me_Ellen

me_Ellen Member

The only retro game I still play is Heroes 3, but I have also enjoyed remembering the game Hercules, a little over 2 years ago. Does anyone remember Hercules anymore? :)

7. JamesP

JamesP Member

Super Mario Series, Megaman series and there was 2 games of flintstones, i liked thoso much

8. TehGeekGrl

TehGeekGrl Well-Known Member

Love Pacman!

And Tetris - man i used to be sooo addicted to that game.

9. Jellynelly

Jellynelly Member

I use to have a super nintendo when I was a kid. It was originally my Dads, but he lost interest in it after a while and I sort of just took it and put it in my room. Super Mario, and all sorts fo platformers I really really loved.

Honestly though all the RPG's I really loved too. Chrono Trigger is still my favorite RPG of all time and I'll never really get over it. I don't have a Wii or a WiiU so I can't play it now. Sad =( Wish I could play it on the computer.

10. Chrisk

Chrisk Well-Known Member

I really enjoyed 007 and Sonic as kid. 007 was the start for my love for FPS games. I'm now 30 years old and still play FPS games and I have 007 on the N64 to thank for that. I remember as a kid my step brothers and I would play 007 for most of the day challenging each other.