1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Forum Game] What would you do if..

Discussion in 'On My Mind' started by darran22, May 14, 2016.

1. darran22

darran22 Well-Known Member

Forum Game] What would you do if ...
    Well, I ask a /What would you do if ... / question, and the next player has to answer it and asks another /What would you do if ... / question, and so on.

Okay, I'll start :
    What would you do if it was the last day of your life?

2. EvilSpirit

EvilSpirit Active Member

would obviously rape a girl lol :p

3. baelyjames22

baelyjames22 Active Member

^ That is quite disturbing....

I would spend time with everyone I love and care for in my life, eat my favorite foods, and just enjoy all the little things life has to offer.

What would you do if someone handed you a million dollars and only 24 hours to spend it?

4. David

David Active Member

"Spend it" on a friend of mine (just put $1.000.000 on his account, and have him return it to me later).
    If this looophole was not available I would probably just buy a ton of things I don't need, anything that I can get without costing me additional money to keep.
    Food, Games, Clothes, Jewels and things I can sell in a later point in lfie if I need to. I would invest all the rest, and hope that it pays off.

What would you do if you had an opportunity to become a professional gamer in your favorite game, knowing that you would have to live somewhere else together with other guys who play the game professionally, you wouldn't be able to hang out with friends anymore as you're always training. Your social life takes a big hit but you become famous and rich. What would you do?