1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free Professional Video Editing Software

Discussion in 'General Software' started by thavented, Apr 12, 2015.

1. thavented

thavented Active Member

If you are looking for a free professional video editing software program, then Lightworks is what you want. Go to the Lightworks site below and download either the 32 or 64 bit version. You will have to register your email to get the key for it, but it's free. It's been around for about 25 years and it's been used to edit movies like: LA Confidential, Pulp Fiction, Heat, Road to Perdition, Hugo, The King’s Speech and more. They also have several tutorials on their site to teach you how to use the program. Available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.

Lightworks

2. Shock

Shock Pro

I've been looking for a free video editing program for a while now. Thanks for posting that man.

3. wadebyte

wadebyte Active Member

Lightworks is a very good video editing software program. I've used it in the past and had good results from it. I mainly use Sony Vegas Pro now because I like it better, but Lightworks can do all the same things Sony can.

4. meltair

meltair Active Member

I use Lightworks and a couple of other editing programs and I have to say this is really good quality software. It doesn't matter whether you're an amateur or professional at video editing, this software won't let you down. It is a full suite and not crippled in any way.