1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Google will give small change for opinions.

Discussion in 'On My Mind' started by posiimage, Apr 3, 2015.

1. posiimage

posiimage Active Member

Does anyone use Google Rewards? I love it. I earn Google Play money to answer short surveys from my cell phone. Not a whole lot and I don't get them often, maybe one or two per week. The surveys are usually 3 to 5 questions only. When I first signed up, I got one everyday. The best part is, I can use the money on Apps or anything that you can use your Google Wallet on. My account is up to about $40 now.

2. Anjii

Anjii Pro

Sounds interesting - I am going to look into this. I am interested in earning money online (from legit sources that actually payout) but haven't heard about this. So I search for Google Rewards? and can you join from the UK? I shall check it out ..

3. mitashi

mitashi Member

i never tried it, even i di not know about it.
    how you earn points and where you sign up for google wallet?

4. Anjii

Anjii Pro

5. Shock

Shock Pro

I've seen it but haven't used it. I will be sure to try it out soon. Thanks for sharing.

6. Livid

Livid Pro

Interesting, seems simple enough. Definitely a solid option i'll remember.

7. user123

user123 Member

I had no idea this existed! So cool!
    However, it's a bummer that Google Wallet is only available in the US., in a way I find it unfair, don't you think?

8. Shock

Shock Pro

Not really. America is the best country in the world. We deserve it. :p

9. Anjii

Anjii Pro

I'd love to hear how people are getting on with this ....? Anything to report?

You can also sign up as a tester for google here - http://www.google.com/usability/ ... paid work!

10. Valos

Valos Well-Known Member

I have just joined to the Google Usability thing, but so far have heard nothing at all from them. Granted with my more or less weird application I'm not that sure if they have even use for me as I don't spek the language of the country where I currently live in, so there's a clear mismatch and I wouldn't be able to help them either way.

Still here's to hoping that there would eventually be something international type of things that I could help out with. IT would be really cool to work for Google - even if not with an actual contract - like that sometimes!

11. GeorgeD

GeorgeD Member

I have never heard of this before. I am going to try it. Nobody says no to some free bucks.

12. Gurpreet Saluja

Gurpreet Saluja Active Member

It seems interesting, but unfortunately it's not available in my country. :(

13. shahidulislam

shahidulislam Member

I did not heard of it before, For the first time i am hearing of it. By the way, its not available in my country.

14. DaCollector

DaCollector Active Member

That's cool, thanks for the heads up. The only google play action I had going was my 3 month addiction to Clash of Clans!