1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can i develop my programming skills?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by tanvir, May 25, 2015.

1. tanvir

tanvir Member

i've just started to learn C language but i'm not successful about gather better skill help please

2. christian

christian Well-Known Member

• study code on core abstractions written by the best engineers at the company, and understand why certain choices were made and how they were implemented. For example, if you're at Google, read through code in some of the core libraries written by early engineers like Jeff Dean, Craig Silverstein, or Ben Gomes. Start with ones that you've used before, and ask yourself if you would've written similar code for various parts and how you might learn from their examples.

3. David

David Active Member

Simply start working with it. As time passes you'll slowly learn how to make small things happen and you can work from there. Guides and tips usually set you up with some basic information to do small things. In most programs, the first thing you learn is to make a small message appear in a console (java example: System.println("Hello world!");).

When you think you have a knack for it and want to learn more, simply look for guides and tuturials, also try out www.codecademy.com. CodeCademy is a free website where you can learn all sorts of programming in a fast and usefull way. You won't master anything here, but it will provide you with the basics and once you have those down, you can build from it.

4. Jessica Johansson

Jessica Johansson Well-Known Member

You have to understand oops concepts, for every programming language.