1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can I increase my products sell?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Shere Ali, May 25, 2015.

1. Shere Ali

Shere Ali Member

I have some knowledge about SEO but it is not enough for my business. I'm very passionate person to develop my e-commerce business. But how I increase my sell on my published products? What techniques should I follow? Thanks...

2. Gurpreet Saluja

Gurpreet Saluja Active Member

Try to get more attention among visitors, try to build an email list of your visitors. Hope this helps.

Regards,
    gurpreetsaluja

3. somebody1982

somebody1982 Active Member

Their are a bunch of places to advertise so traffic is never a problem. It really comes down to your mindset when it comes to spending money. Are you willing to invest in the business to help it grow faster or do you want to sit back and hope people stumble upon you website?

I know advertising is scary and risky but, it has to be done. When driving traffic to your website make sure that you collect emails as most people will not make a purchase immediately. Being able to email discount codes can be huge for most online businesses.

4. Dr4gonCl5ws

Dr4gonCl5ws Well-Known Member

Finding a bunch of places like forums to advertise your products in threads, in your signature, etc. is a good way to drive traffic to your website and hopefully get some sales.

5. christian

christian Well-Known Member

Customers do not want to spend hours searching for the perfect item. Many times, they only have a vague idea of what it is that they actually want. It is up to you to provide them with the options they are looking for. It is important to create a user-oriented experience. An all-around personalized experienced is a great way to encourage customers to fill their shopping carts. Many customers are unsure or are too lazy to look through all the possible options on a website. They are more likely to use your initial navigations to get to the part of your website that has something like what they are looking for. From there they may scan through some options. This is where should give suggestions based on their selections. Giving them well placed featured options based on what they need that also have great reviews, is a great way to get people to buy. You do not want to give too many choices, you need to give the right choices.

6. Dr4gonCl5ws

Dr4gonCl5ws Well-Known Member

Very good feedback and useful information!