1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How much have you spent on a case?

Discussion in 'Computer Cases, Power Supplies and Cooling' started by baelyjames22, Jul 20, 2016.

1. baelyjames22

baelyjames22 Active Member

My current case was about $50 and it has a side panel window. I prefer to be able to see inside.

I feel like a lot of cases are overpriced for what they are. Even the one I have I felt was only worth $25 because it is just standard plastic. At the same time though, I would not spend less than $50 because you end up with flimsy plastic cases that aren't safe at all.

How much have you spent on a case?

2. Chrisk

Chrisk Well-Known Member

You would think because the fact that I am a big gamer that I would need the best of the best when it comes to a case, but honestly, I typically don't spend anymore than $70 on a case, as long as it has decent locations for fans to keep my PC nice and cool, I can careless how it looks on the outside.

Now, If I had a lot of money to blow and wanted the best of the best then I would probably shoot to get a 'cool' looking case but, I have a feeling I won't be doing that any time soon.