1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to become an Affiliate

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Sean, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Sean

Sean Member

www.clickbank.com

Clickbank is an offshoot program network...this implies that they are the center station among affiliate and the genuine item owner.

it's alot of work to keep up an offshoot program so member program systems take this errand off individuals. They offer measurements and handle off every one of the installments et cetera et cetera ... It's likewise a decent approach to discover what programs are accessible..

Clickbank is an APN which bargains generally with enlightening items, for example, ebooks and programming software
    [​IMG]

Now we have to search for good product on click bank so we can promote as an affiliate.

1, Go to market place at the top on your right hand side and click on it.

2, It will take you to the market place where you can click on different niche

To make the most money, you need to find the best products to promote. Clickbank makes it quite easy for affiliates to find the best products to promote. https://accounts.clickbank.com/marketplace.htm to go directly to the Marketplace. You must be logged into your account to browse the Marketplace.
    [​IMG]

2. Asadullah

Asadullah Member

Awesome tutorial. Till now i was confised with affiliation system. But now with this turorial, my confusion has been drawn away. Tha ls for the usefull article!

3. Silent

Silent Member

Affiliatte marketing is a good source of earning as it is risk-free. you can become an affiliate not only on clickban but other sites as well. such as Amazon, Ebay, OLX, SFM and so on.. You'll find number of sites requiring affiliates. I have 2 sites i am working on. SFM and ebay.