1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to download youtube videos?

Discussion in 'General Software' started by GuyMan, Apr 16, 2015.

1. GuyMan

GuyMan Member

Is there a good software anyone here can recommend for downloading videos from youtube?
    I already did a Google search and installed 2 youtube downloaders, but they keep telling me "failed"... What should I do? Which ones do you guys use?

2. Tammy

Tammy Well-Known Member

Install Firefox - then install IDM cc in add on. Then whenever you log in Youtube it will automatic appear on the right top of the video.

3. Shock

Shock Pro

Yeah like Tammy said, there are plugins for that. I don't think you can do it on Chrome but you can def on FF.

4. itzy

itzy Member

Plugins are the best way to do it! Installing some software on your PC is, first of all, not always a good idea and second, you'd be wasting time by opening it up, copy paste the link ... wait for it... it's a lot easier if you just use the browser plugin.

5. thavented

thavented Active Member

If you're using Chrome you don't need a plugin. Just type ss before YouTube and it will take you to savefrom.net and you just download the version you want. No need to fool around with messy extensions.

6. wadebyte

wadebyte Active Member

Yes, this is the method I have been using to download videos off of YouTube. I don't like having to deal with installing plugins if I don't have to. This method works and it's a fast service.

7. Gurpreet Saluja

Gurpreet Saluja Active Member

you can use keepvid its my personal favorite and very easy to use.

8. EvilSpirit

EvilSpirit Active Member

just type ss before any video's link and you'll get an option there.