1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Will I Host the Site?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Shamim7401, May 25, 2015.

1. Hello everyone,
    can anyone tell how to do this?

2. Gurpreet Saluja

Gurpreet Saluja Active Member

you have to get the hosting server from the companies like hostgator, bluehost etc.

3. Regex

Regex Member

Godaddy is also another registrar you can use. If you are a first timer you can get some cheap shared hosting deals and upgrade when you start getting traffic. You should look for coupon codes online.

4. TehGeekGrl

TehGeekGrl Well-Known Member

GoDaddy is what I use. Loads of cheap hosting packages with everything you might want or need.

Ecommerce, wordpress, email, etc.

5. somebody1982

somebody1982 Active Member

If you are starting a store, I suggest using a self hosted service like Shopify. I think from a security standpoint it is a better option. Plus they have a ton of plugins and templates that make the website easier to promote. I don’t think any of the self hosted scripts can compete with Shopify. I know Shopify is more expensive but, I think the cart you choose will play a large factor in whether you succeed or not.

If you are set on hosting the website yourself, I suggest Bluehost. I have used them for about 10 years for various websites and I never had any issues at all.