1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need more help!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Shamim7401, May 25, 2015.

1. Hi friend,
    I am new at this field.I want to know how this working.Please anyone give me nuce suggestion.

2. All you have to do is get the link if you're accepted and then you should be able to sell products from Amazon. I think that the hardest part is actually selling the products though. You want to make sure that you are telling people you are selling stuff on your blog and to think about buying from you. I know that it might sound bad, but you never know there might be some people who are willing to buy from you. Also, make sure that you are selling something that works well with your blog and costs a good amount of money like $20. People won't mind spending that much money because it's small enough and also if it's something they need, they will get it.

3. dominion

dominion Active Member

There are many affiliate programs that exist and it is up to you to find out which one work or not. Most of them do provide some form of tutorial that will provide you with the necessary information to get started. The key here is to have good traffic on your website and you are surely going to make money.