1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Overuse of keywords... Problem?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by baelyjames22, Jul 20, 2016.

1. baelyjames22

baelyjames22 Active Member

I noticed a lot of people doing this. I am not sure if it is a trend or what but people tend to over use keywords. There is such thing as too much of a good thing people! Do you think this is becoming a problem with a lot of people who are trying to run a website?

I do because I see it all too often in search engine results and it makes me not want to click on the link.

2. Chrisk

Chrisk Well-Known Member

Yes, their is a such thing as keyword over usage. Google is getting much smarter and even some of the google tips videos on their Youtube channel they tell you not to stuff keywords to try to improve your ranking. Stuffing keywords will not help you at all and they are eliminating this problem at a much faster pace. You may have gotten away with keyword stuffing back in the 1990's but not now. All natural quality content will get you ranked to the top.

3. wins sol

wins sol Member

yes now a days google become a smarter search engine and stuffing key words will not help you for ranking