1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photoshop Glitch

Discussion in 'General Software' started by posiimage, Apr 10, 2015.

1. posiimage

posiimage Active Member

I was working on a design in photoshop, I had a power outage but the file was saved. When I tried to open it again, it was a black space with red lines. Anyway to get this file back?

2. Shock

Shock Pro

3. Lillyan

Lillyan Member

OMG, posiimage, that's horrible! I mean, horrible! Did you work a lot on your design? Were you able to recuperate it? I hope so!

I actually was interested in this thread because of another problem, regarding photoshop. I don't know why, but my CS3 keeps closing off on me in the middle of my work. I don't do anything important or special with it, I just "doodle" , so to speak, but it's annoying, has anyone encountered this problem before? The software closes all of a sudden, usually when I switch one tool with another. It's so weird.

4. DaCollector

DaCollector Active Member

See if there is an update patch to that software. Perhaps if you get the very latest version that problem will go away. I think it may have to do with some incompatibility with your set up. There is also software out there that can help find those incompatibilities for you and recommend fixes. Also, update your operating system and drivers. There is a cool program that checks out all your drivers and will update them for you!