1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pictures help

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Shad0wz, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Shad0wz

Shad0wz Active Member

When using pictures, it helps to have them set up in a way to drive traffic. I noticed in my own experience, if you use your own photos or ones that you have found on an actual royalty free website... it is far easier to climb up to the top of Google with proper keywords than it is to just steal/use someone elses image that is already higher up on the search.

2. Dr4gonCl5ws

Dr4gonCl5ws Well-Known Member

If you take someone else's pictures just simply put them into a photo editor and resave the image for Web use. This will overwrite any meta data and Google won't know you stole it. I always stay away from stock images though.

3. Jessica Johansson

Jessica Johansson Well-Known Member

First of If you have your own images then you can customized according to your web pages, Otherwise you can edit any type images according to your needs, After that you can put in your web pages.

4. Alchemist

Alchemist Member

In my personal experience, I've noticed that using my own images has proven to attract more viewers, than using stock images.

So much cheaper too, so I try and use my own images if I can. I just add a lot of tags and alt text.