1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Raidmax Vampire Full Tower

Discussion in 'Computer Cases, Power Supplies and Cooling' started by difentle, Apr 5, 2015.

1. difentle

difentle Active Member

If you're looking for a new computer case I can highly recommend the Raidmax Vampire Full Tower. Getting a full tower is the way to go just because it has so much room inside. It's easy to route wires and swap things out. I have a 200mm front and top fan, 140mm rear fan, and 2 120mm side fans keeping my rig cool. You also get 10 slots for drives, which I'm occupying with 5 - 4tb drives and a 2tb main drive. There are more features which you can check out by visiting the link below. I got mine on sale in black for $95 at NewEgg.

Raidmax Vampire

2. Shock

Shock Pro

Looks pretty cool, that one has a lot of features. Personally I wouldn't pay more than $40-50 for a full tower, but I'm pretty cheap.

3. Livid

Livid Pro

Nice, I use a NZXT Source 210 and it's pretty cool and roomy as it provides some nice ventilation and fans, as well as nice side-window to see all your cool parts.

4. Tammy

Tammy Well-Known Member

SH981 Gaming case - I'm going to buy this :)

5. thavented

thavented Active Member

I would like to get one of these. A friend of mine just bought one and said it's the best case they've ever owned. It's very roomy and has great options for cooling and a lot of slots for hard drives. Plus, it has sort of an evil look to it.