1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Review my Fashion site

Discussion in 'Review My Site' started by bilalamjad48, Mar 11, 2015.

1. bilalamjad48

bilalamjad48 Active Member

Hello friends,

Review my fashion site and tell me how can i improve my site?

My fashion site

FASHIONOFCARRIEDIARIES.COM

Need positive response from you.

Thanks

2. AlbertJackson

AlbertJackson Member

The only complaint I have is at the very bottom on the right there is a lot of white space. Something could go there. I think your site looks great other than that.

3. MagStar

MagStar Member

Hey bilalamjad48! I love your site! I like the layout and how you have socials at the top and on the side. If you want to fill that space that AlbertJackson commented on, that would be a great place for a Twitter feed.

Good luck on your site - it's cool!

4. DanK89

DanK89 Member

First impression is that the layout fits very well with the niche or audience you are attempting to connect with. I like that you have the social media connections displayed, social media is incredibly important and you have done well in that aspect. I am not always a fan of tiled type backgrounds, I think content can often get lost in that. However, for your niche, I feel like it fits well.

In terms of what others have already said, the white space does feel awkward. Perhaps a Twitter feed as MagStar mentioned or even a spot for an ad if that is something you consider.

5. Anjii

Anjii Pro

Nice idea for a website.

6. Livid

Livid Pro

The theme/layout is definitely pretty eye-friendly. Overall looks pretty good.

7. Shock

Shock Pro

Pretty good theme, logo isn't too bad. Lots of content. I'd say 5/10, cause the domain isn't the best.

8. Anjii

Anjii Pro

You could really focus in on the whole 'Carrie Diaries' theme. You don't seem to have focused so much on it.

There is quite a fashion following surrounding the fictional 'Carrie Bradshaw' and there is room for some targeted content and a reason for readers to re-visit often.

9. ThemePals

ThemePals Active Member

Looks nice. No comments section can be found. Why do You use different sidebars for home page and posts. No navigation between categories and tags is available. A little bit internal linking between the posts won't harm at all. Rewrite some tags, as Wear Style As well as Comfort with Organic Clothing and Seduce Your Man With a Honeymoon Lingerie looks more like post's titles rather than tags.

10. Linda

Linda Active Member

Nice. But it would be better if you add a menu named " Product" / "My product" / Our product."

11. TehGeekGrl

TehGeekGrl Well-Known Member

How is it going with this site now OP?

12. somebody1982

somebody1982 Active Member

It looks nice but, it would look a lot better if you do these things:
    1. Remove the banner to the MH Themes fan page. It makes the site look unprofessional.
    2. Setup your social networking links in the header. If you are going to have them on your website, you should use them.
    3. Tell people about yourself on the about page. Right now you have links to a couple of old blog posts but, nothing about whom you are.
    4. Turn comments on. The most popular website have comments turned on. People like to interact with the blogs and websites they read.

13. rf-harris

rf-harris Well-Known Member

it is looking pretty good. But why didn't you make the social pages of your own. The links on social buttons seem to be going to the main sites like facebook , twitter ....

14. Saurabh

Saurabh Member

Its good . you can add a Facebook direct link on your page and any other social media sites.

15. Joker

Joker Well-Known Member

Looking good.

16. EvilSpirit

EvilSpirit Active Member

quite good, but try to make it more popular using youtube too.

17. Dr4gonCl5ws

Dr4gonCl5ws Well-Known Member

It looks kind of cluttered IMO. The background is distracting and there's nothing that pops out really for people to click. It's a good start, just needs a lot of revision.