1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spotify

Discussion in 'General Software' started by Beverly, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Beverly

Beverly Member

I love Spotify! This is the most amazing music software ever. This free service has millions of songs from every artist on the planet. I like how Spotify connects to Facebook so that I can easily share my music with my Facebook friends. And, they always know what I'm listening to as it appears on my Facebook feed. To use Spotify, you can either download the music app on your smart phone or Windows 8 or use the software from the site. You can also sign in to an online version of Spotify with no download required. This is good for anyone who just wants to listen to their favorite music on the go on any computer.

2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Member

I use Spotify on a daily basis to listen to my favourite music and being able to share what I listen to on Facebook is great. I remember when I first started using Spotify you would have times where a specific artist you wanted to listen to wouldn't be on there and that would disappoint but I feel that the more popular Spotify has got the more artists have wanted to allow their music to be available on there which is great.

3. Valos

Valos Well-Known Member

Also a Spotify user here! Even at the moment I have it running, as I prefer to listen to music at all times when I'm at home so it's a godsend to me. I have been paying for the Premium subscription for few years now and it's totally worth the money for me - that glorious 320kbps sound and no ads! Also love the fact that they include the travel access with it, since I travel quite a lot so it's nice to have all my music with me no matter when and where I go.

The only bad thing I see with spotify is how they're struggling with their finances, so being the negative person that I am I'm not sure how long this good ride is ultimately going to last... Hopefully long as there's no other comparable software in the existence currently!

4. AlfredN

AlfredN Member

I use it both on my phone and on my computer. I like how it let you access other people's playlists. Also it has millions of available musics.

5. Gurpreet Saluja

Gurpreet Saluja Active Member

yes..its very great software..thanks for sharing