1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strategy Games?

Discussion in 'Other' started by darran22, May 14, 2016.

1. darran22

darran22 Well-Known Member

Best Real Time Strategy Games

For me it's Age of Age Of Empire III and Real Tycoon

2. Joker

Joker Well-Known Member

Geometry Dash :p

3. EvilSpirit

EvilSpirit Active Member

Road Rash lol

Anyways seriously I love:
    Prince of Persia
    Skyrim.

4. Jellynelly

Jellynelly Member

Warcraft 2. I played it on my Dad's computer when I was a little girl, and I loved playing it (lok'tar ogar!). It's a major reason Im playing World of Warcraft right now.

Right now though my boyfriend really really loves Civilization. If he loads up Civilization 5 I won't see him for like a week because he always plays the same: Build a large civilization, get to WWII technology, fight everyone else til he either wins or it comes to a stalemate.

For me I like small little tower defense games. They're pretty easy to pick up, and don't cost anything so I play them on my phone. I thought about trying one of those "Grand Strategy Games" because I love history, but I don't think I can really get into them too well.

5. Zaiva

Zaiva Member

Age of Empires is an absolute classic. The best strategy game series of all time, although I remember when I used to play Warcraft 3 and Battle for Middle Earth. Those were some great strategy games that I feel they should have done more with. I've got some great memories with those games as a kid, though I feel as though now there are not as many strategy games in development. They are games best played on the PC, but even for console and across all systems, there doesn't seem to be many strategy games which is quite disappointing.