1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top ClickBank Products

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by faidn, Apr 10, 2015.

1. faidn

faidn Active Member

I see a lot of people asking what are the best ClickBank products to promote. The market is changing all the time, but I've put a few links below to what's currently selling right now. I am in no way affiliated with these sites so take it for what it's worth.

Cybercoded's Top 20

Victory Movement Top 5

CB Snooper Top 25

2. Shock

Shock Pro

Wow I didn't know most of the top products were like eBooks/gimmick sites lol.

3. difentle

difentle Active Member

Thank you for for sharing these products. After reading another post on this forum I'm seriously thinking about signing up for Clickbank. When I do I know this post will come in handy. There are a lot of interesting offers.

4. Valos

Valos Well-Known Member

People are always looking for a way to get something that would usually require effort done without doing anything for it themselves, so all the "get rich quick" and "lose weight by watching TV" type of things will continue to flourish for years and years to come. I can't recall who said that "think about how stupid the average person is, and then remember that half of them are stupider than that" but he was completely correct.

I know it's more or less just taking advantage of people, but then again nobody forces them to do the purchase so I find it hard not to blame the customers as well.

5. somebody1982

somebody1982 Active Member

Clickbank is a good place to get information products and scripts. I have bought multiple things on Clickbank that have worked fine for me. People that think Clickbank is only filled with scam products are mistaken. If they were trying to screw people over, they wouldn't offer no questions asked refunds.

Take the time to get informed on specific products rather than trying to group them all together as being bad or not working. If you take to time to do that, you might find stuff that can be helpful to your life or your business.

6. miractg

miractg Member

Some offers are crappy but some good offers have great value, with competition that hasn't done a very good SEO job for example, always research to find out what the deal is, profits are everywhere!

7. darran22

darran22 Well-Known Member

i am a new user in clickbank. i want to promoting my products. i already using many different paid traffic sources but i did not success. I want to know this details what is it work or not?

8. Joker

Joker Well-Known Member

Will check it out.

9. Dr4gonCl5ws

Dr4gonCl5ws Well-Known Member

You don't always want to go with the most popular items on CB to promote.

Often these popular items already have a bunch of sites promoting them which causes saturation and it's a lot harder to drive a sale.