1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is an affiliate program?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Shamim7401, May 25, 2015.

1. Hi friend,
    I am new at this field.I want to know how this working.Please anyone give me nuce suggestion.

2. Gurpreet Saluja

Gurpreet Saluja Active Member

affiliate program is basically a referral program or you can also call it a franchisee system which helps to increase more sales for the site or organisation in return the franchisee gets the commission.

3. Lancer

Lancer Active Member

With affiliate marketing, you refer someone to a product or a service. That person purchase the product. You get a share of the revenue of the sale.
    So, an affiliate program is a program that pay you a share in revenue for bringing in sales.

4. Basically, all you do is put a product on your blog or site from Amazon. People can then click on that link and buy that product. When they do that then you are able to make a certain amount from what you just sold. You only make the money though if that person on your blog follows the link. It stinks too because you don't want to sell super expensive stuff because then people won't buy it, but if it's too cheap then you won't be making much money. That is one reason why I have tried to stay away from Affiliate programs. It just seems like too much of a headache when you don't make good money from it. Unless you know that the people on your site are going to want to buy something.