1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the perfect RAM for better gaming experience in android smartphone ?

Discussion in 'Laptops, Tablets and Smartphones' started by Linda, Jun 21, 2015.

?

Please suggest and option from below !!

1. Use limited apps and games.

2. Use and extra SD card.

3. Stop Update apps option.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Linda

Linda Active Member

I have Samsung galaxy S2 and it has 1 GB of RAM. But when I use Facebook, Viber, Skype and 3 /4 games in my phone it shows "Not enough space, please delete some data". What can I do in this situation ? How to perform my phone a better running with apps and games as well.

2. christian

christian Well-Known Member

Is 1 GB enough? If you're not planning on running more than a couple of apps at a time. If you do, the least recently used one get killed to make room for the new one. Then when you switch back to the killed one, the least recently used one gets killed and the old one you just reran gets reloaded. That can take moment or it could make the phone sluggish - it's a subjective thing. One man's "lagged to death" is another's "not very snappy, but fast enough"

3. David

David Active Member

RAM is Random Access Memory. It's what your phone needs to work quickly.
    If your phone is "full", we're not talking about RAM, we're talking about actual drive space.
    To fix this, you don't need to update you phone RAM (which is impossible as far as I know) you simply need to get rid of some programs, pictures, files etc. Clearing your call/text history can already make a huge difference. And when you go to Settings > Applications > Downloaded you can uninstall any program you think you don't need to clear up some space as well.