1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Kinds of Payments Should I Accept?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Shamim7401, May 25, 2015.

1. hi friend,
    I am new at this field.I want to know how this working.please anyone give me new suggesion

2. Gurpreet Saluja

Gurpreet Saluja Active Member

Online Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Net Banking and specially Cash on Delivery.

3. dominion

dominion Active Member

Make sure that you accept all the popular payment methods. For instance, credit cards, Paypal, Wire Transfer, Skrill.
    This will ensure that the majority of your customers have a way to pay you.

4. Mary martins

Mary martins Active Member

Paypal is used with most e-commerce site so i advise you to follow the trend but please you must know where your buyers are coming from with that you can now decide the best payment method to use .....

5. TehGeekGrl

TehGeekGrl Well-Known Member

All payments! It is money after all.

I'd say use what you are most likely to get customers wanting to pay with, for example obviously Paypal, maybe Skrill? And some major credit cards.

Although, Paypal can take credit and debit card payments for you.

6. Jeanie Sarrato

Jeanie Sarrato Active Member

When I go to buy something online I get immediately annoyed and turned off if they don't take PayPal. I do not want to entire my card info directly so they often lose the sale with me.

7. somebody1982

somebody1982 Active Member

Everyone uses Paypal so you have to have that as a start. You can usually hold off on using a third party merchant account until you really start to get some sales momentum. After sales start to pick up you can look into using 2checkout or some other service that is simple to setup.

After that you could look into excepting offline payments. Some people are not comfortable paying for things online so having this option could be appealing. It wouldn’t be the most convenient way to do things but, you won’t miss out on any sales.

8. Dr4gonCl5ws

Dr4gonCl5ws Well-Known Member

PayPal and bitcoin are huge. Also credit and debit cards are huge. Just follow what seems to be popular!