1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's best for writing work?

Discussion in 'Laptops, Tablets and Smartphones' started by Shamim7401, May 25, 2015.

1. Hello everyone,
    Can anyone tell how to do this?

2. It's all depending on the type of writing work that you are looking for. There are sites out there who will pay you per article when you write for them. Some of those sites will pay you $50 for the article that you write if it is good enough. Some of those sites are: WriterTown.com, TopTenz.com, and I think that iWriter might as pay you upfront. There are sites out there that will basically not pay you for the work that you are doing. You want to make sure that you stay away from those. I have run across two sites like that, and they are Bubblews.com and Triond.com. I have worked at both and they didn't pay well. You could also try making a gig on Fiverr. There are a lot of people out there who will pay you to write for them.

3. Zaiva

Zaiva Member

Building on what Danielle said, there are micro job sites like Fiverr or SEOClerks which are great sites for providing people with quick work and finding a whole range of people offering their services. Although, if you are looking to get into something more long term and charge more money, sites like elance and oDesk are great freelancing sites, although I haven't used them for a while myself.

4. Jessica Johansson

Jessica Johansson Well-Known Member

I am thinking article & blog writing are very interesting and It is not easy task.