1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to outsource web design?

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by dominion, Jul 19, 2015.

1. dominion

dominion Active Member

If you have to outsource the development of a website where will you do it?
    Do you have any specific questions that I should ask the service provider?
    This is the first time I am doing this and will like to have input from others.

2. TehGeekGrl

TehGeekGrl Well-Known Member

Fiverr. com?

3. Mary martins

Mary martins Active Member

there are many place you can do that like techgeekgrl said fiverr is a good source with less price you can also go over to freelancer also and many of them

4. TehGeekGrl

TehGeekGrl Well-Known Member

Also, Elance is a good website, or people per hour.

5. somebody1982

somebody1982 Active Member

I have hired for a few hundred projects on freelancer.com. Most of them have gone well and were priced reasonably. I am a member of fiverr.com but, I have yet to hire anyone on there. I think with the prices being so low I kinda doubt the work quality would be any good.

In the near future I plan to drop $50 bucks on 10 different gigs just to see how many of them really turn out good. If many of those gigs go well, it could be my go to place for design work in the future.

6. DaCollector

DaCollector Active Member

About Fiverr ... the prices are so low for the basic gig but to get into the serious stuff you often have to go for the gig extras or a custom order. You can post a buyer request and have people send you custom offers! Be sure to give a detailed account of what you want.

7. Jeanie Sarrato

Jeanie Sarrato Active Member

I'm a Fiverr fan as well. It's like ebay, you have to pick your seller carefully. So far my experience on that site has been quite positive.

8. Chrisk

Chrisk Well-Known Member

Their are plenty of places that offer freelance work with a simple search and poking around to find what website fits your needs best. I like Fiverr and Freelancer. Both are great websites to get work done for a reasonable price. I suggest visit both and even doing a search to find out what you're looking for. Fiverr is typically very cheap but be sure to check workers reviews and ratings to make sure they have a good reputation.