1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which is the best sound card brand?

Discussion in 'Sound Cards and Speakers' started by Linda, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Linda

Linda Active Member

There are a lot of sound cards brad in the market. But which is the best one?

2. christian

christian Well-Known Member

A Proper & decent sound is a unique feature in all computers and electronic devices nowadays, but if you’re looking to enhance your sound quality and capabilities, then a sound card can boost your audio experience. High-quality sound is essential for recording artists, elite gamers, videographers, or those who simply want to experience the best clarity and exceptional audio that technology can offer. Keeping all these in mind, my pick would be ASUS Sound Card Essence STX II.

3. Chrisk

Chrisk Well-Known Member

Sound cards are almost obsolete in 2017. Many modern motherboards include good quality on-board sound and that's typically what most people use now days. I personally don't think I've used a sound card since the early 2000's. I know on all three of my computers I have now all have on-board sound with realtek and they are great. Though, I'm sure if you're in the music industry or mix music/beats you MIGHT want to invest in a top end sound card, but for your typical gamer or computer user, many just use on-board.