1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which phone brand is the best?

Discussion in 'Laptops, Tablets and Smartphones' started by Linda, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Linda

Linda Active Member

Can you tell me which phone brand is the best brand now ?

2. I don't really think that there is a 'best' phone that is out there right now. It's all depending on the type of phone that you wanted. There are people who like being able to customize their phones and because of that then the best phone for them would be the Samsung phones. If you don't mind having a phone that you won't be able to control or change, then the iPhone is the phone for you. That is why they have so many different phones out there. They have to make sure that they have phones that will appeal to the people who they are marketing to.

3. Mary martins

Mary martins Active Member

The Galaxy Phones are just so awesome! I love the new Galaxy Ace!
    Samsung android phones are awesome. Specially Galaxy phone series is superb! Samsung is the best.
    Samsung galaxy series has sexiest phones than any other brand. Nokia and sony ericson sucks and they are also not affordable. I Love my new Samsung Galaxy S II

4. TehGeekGrl

TehGeekGrl Well-Known Member

I am not an apple fanatic, but since changing to the iphone I think that this is the best phone!

5. Joker

Joker Well-Known Member

Apple

6. EvilSpirit

EvilSpirit Active Member

apple sucks.
    nothing else is there except camera quality.

Now a days there are many new challenging companies like: ASUS, Samsung, lenovo etc.

7. roey78

roey78 New Member

Apple.. There is no other better brand for me.

8. Zaiva

Zaiva Member

I've never owned an Apple phone, so I can't really say they are bad or good, but having been a Windows (Nokia) user for the past 4 years, and now having bought a Samsung Galaxy, I would definitely say Samsung. There's just so many Apps available for it that were not available for my windows phones, which is a shame, but it's user friendly and has great features which are up there with, if not better than other phones on the market. It's perfect for what I use it for, and I can't see myself changing it for anything else, anytime soon.