1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows 7 or 10?

Discussion in 'Computer Chat' started by darran22, May 14, 2016.

1. darran22

darran22 Well-Known Member

Should I buy Windows 7 or 10?

2. EvilSpirit

EvilSpirit Active Member

10 is better one. it allows to to get new choices whether in case of functioning as well as gaming too.

3. Joker

Joker Well-Known Member

4. Dannyboy5

Dannyboy5 Member

I'm sticking with 7 for several reasons.

Supposedly Windows 10 IS better for a lot of things that you probably use on a daily basis (Such as access to internet, the way it interacts with programs, scripting, etc), but its a turn off that there are privacy options that you have to go into to disable, and that can supposedly be turned off with certain updates. Not only that, btu I dislike how invasive the updates are. Granted it'll get better down the line, but I like my version of Windows 7, and am pretty comfortable with it right now.

So no, I'm not going to update, not right away. Maybe in a year or two I'll do it when the OS is a bit more fine tuned.

5. Dr4gonCl5ws

Dr4gonCl5ws Well-Known Member

I love them both, but 7 is still better for now as I run into bugs all the time with Windows 10 and if you end up liking Edge (the new browser) a lot of websites still don't work on it as the webmasters are noobs.

Hope this helps!

6. Jessica Johansson

Jessica Johansson Well-Known Member

Still I am using windows 7. So I can't say anything about windows 10.