1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xenforo Theme?

Discussion in 'Digital Opinions Support & Feedback' started by Chrisk, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Chrisk

Chrisk Well-Known Member

Just wanted to suggest maybe in the future getting a Xenforo theme? Though, I feel the default look is fine, but it would add more life and personality to the forum if it had a theme. This is just a suggestion and not everyone prefers a custom or a free forum theme.

On another note, I feel this particular forum loads VERY fast, another thing I love about Xenforo and you must have one heck of a web host!

Keep up the wonderful work, can't wait to see the future of Digital Opinion.

2. Asadullah

Asadullah Member

indeed a good idea. new themes would bring new changes. Once a little change is done, it forces us to do more changes.. Take a step ahead and work on the site.!

3. Silent

Silent Member

I don't know which theme it is but as you have suggested then it must be good. But this forum requires a new theme and some new plugins also. and yes, this forum is faster.